McCloy Consulting are delighted to have recently been appointed to a multi-supplier framework led by the Geological Survey Ireland (GSI) and the Department of Communications, Climate Action & Environment to provide Specialist Hydrogeological and Hydrological services.
We were ranked within the Top 3-ranked Hydrogeologists awarded to the Framework providing specialist services to include:
- Hydrogeological characterisation and groundwater assessments
- Writing and delivery of guidelines and aquifer reports
- Aquifer testing and Hydrogeological mapping
- Groundwater source protection zone delineation for individual groundwater drinking sources
We were particularly pleased to be awarded to the framework as the Top Ranked Hydrology consultant providing the following services:
- Modelling of hydrological data (fluvial models, stochastic rainfall models)
- Groundwater related hydrological characterisation projects
- Meteorological and climate change impact assessments on groundwater flows and resources
- Writing and delivery of guidelines and reports (flood risk reports)
- Delivery of outreach/educational material
We are delighted to be part of the framework and look forward to collaborating with GSI to ensure Irelands water resources are well understood, protected and sustainably managed. The framework award represents another major milestone in our continued growth in the Irish market, and is further recognition of the high quality expertise we can offer our public and private sector clients.